Your female biological clock is ticking … and unless you slow it down or rewind it, it could prevent you from ever getting pregnant.
But don’t despair just yet, because a growing number of studies reveal that …
YES! It IS possible to reverse infertility!
Let’s explore some ideas.
Counting Your Eggs Before They Hatch …
There is a long held assumption that a woman is born with all the eggs she will have in her lifetime.
This was considered to be around 300,000 eggs at birth – a number which rapidly declined until menopause which signals the end of your reproductive years.
This belief has been further reinforced for women in their late 30’s or 40’s who are frequently told they are “running out of eggs”. And even worse … that their remaining eggs are rapidly decreasing in quality.
Is a Woman’s Fertility ‘Sell-by’ Date a Myth …?
If the above is to be believed, menopause and egg depletion is an inevitability and your biological clock is a ticking bomb that can explode your dreams of getting pregnant.
But IS it inevitable? Let’s consider some medical studies that suggest the female reproductive system has a vast capability to be renewed, holistically, from within.
- R.G. Godsen and C.E. Finch, in Definition & Character of Reproductive Aging & Senescence, state, “Dietary and endocrine manipulations can also slow the pace of ovarian aging.”
- A study at Harvard Medical School found that women who attended a mind/body fertility retreat doubled their conception rate, compared to a control group.
- Another Harvard study found that women drastically increased their conception rates by changing to a diet optimal for fertility.
- A study at the Reproductive Medicine and Fertility Center in Colorado Springs involving 147 patients revealed that when treatments of Traditional Chinese Medicine were applied “in patients with poor prognoses such as elevated Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH – a hormone responsible for stimulating the growth and development of eggs in women), longer history of infertility and poor sperm morphology they can achieve similar pregnancy rates to normal prognosis patients.”
- Case studies at the Zhai Fertility Treatment clinic in London have demonstrated that applying Traditional Chinese Medicine can reduce abnormally high levels of FSH in the reproductive system to normal levels. As a result, patients who were intending to take expensive IVF treatments changed their plans after discovering the beneficial effects of Eastern Medicine that allowed them to conceive naturally.
- The Oriental Medicine expert, Dr. Randine Lewis suggests “Two specific areas are affected by the aging of a woman’s reproductive systems; the kidney and the spleen. Treat these… and you can often turn back the clock and restore higher levels of fertility.”
But Can YOU Improve Your Fertility?
“OK …” you may be thinking … “this stuff works for some women, but can it improve MY fertility? It’s in my genes – I can’t change those”
Well consider this …
Studies have revealed a five year difference in the onset of menopause in identical twins. Five years. And they found this five year difference in 20% of the twins they tested.
So it’s not just about your genes. Environmental factors – diet, lifestyle, activity, your job etc – ALL have a significant impact on ovarian age.
What you eat, what you drink, the medications you use, your activities, your work, your recreation … everything you do can all have consequences for your reproductive age.
So you have a real choice here …
There is still time for you to make a decision to slow down that ticking biological clock to give you a greater chance of conceiving …